Thursday, December 24, 2009

To get a girl to talk to me using myspace?

I never have talked to this girl before and i want to talk to her online first. i dont know what to say and im afraid she is just going to ignore me if i talk to her. i dont have any classes with her.



To get a girl to talk to me using myspace?

Say...hi, my name is Anthony. I've seen you around school but I don't have any classes with you...



You could ask what teacher she has for english class...if you guys have different teachers...things like that. Ask her if she's in any special school clubs...



Try to ask her something that will engage her and get her to answer you back...maybe talk about some incident that happened at school...or ask her if you think you guys have mutual friends, and then list some of your friends and see if she responds back with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater