Monday, December 28, 2009

What do i do? This girl just said (on Myspace) that she has liked me since the beginning of the scho

She said that she just wanted to tell me, and she knows that I had no idea. She is a nice person but I dont like her the way she likes me. What do I say to her?



What do i do? This girl just said (on Myspace) that she has liked me since the beginning of the school year.?

The best thing is to be honest with her...



because the longer it takes to tell her that you dont have feelings for her the harder it gets for her because over time she will develope more feelings for you if you lead her on...



What do i do? This girl just said (on Myspace) that she has liked me since the beginning of the school year.?

Thats funny cause i just had went through that. um tell her that she is a really nice person but you guys are just not meant for each other that you like to just stay friends and make her feel good though about it. don't shut her out and be rude. give her time she will understand what you mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater