Thursday, December 24, 2009

A girl I used to know...and now on myspace?

4 or 5 years ago there was this girl that I liked in Ky. We honestly only met 1ce when her fam came over to our house to go fishin. Well we goofed around but don't think we talked because I was kinda shy. So I was like 15 and she was only 12. And then 6mo ltr I had almost forgot about that day and this girl on the bus says I know some1 who likes you. And I'm like who...and she tells me who and I'm like wow thats cool. So I told her to tell her friend to write me a letter...and we wrote back and forth and once again I never got anything going...maybe because I was in HS and she was in Jr high and I wasn't old enough to drive or any of that and her too young to date. So now...I'm 19 and I moved an hour away at the end of 10th grade and the letters stopped. The other day I went back up to ky and I rememberd her all of a sudden and can't get her out of my head. I know I only met her once but still she got ahold of me after 6mo. So I write her on myspace but for some reason she doesn't get



A girl I used to know...and now on myspace?

she likes you :)



A girl I used to know...and now on myspace?

Of coarse she is! Keep doing what you are doing don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater