Monday, November 30, 2009

If a girl doesn閳ユ獩 block you of there myspace do they like what you are saying to them?

If a girl doesn閳ユ獩 block you of there myspace do they like what you are saying to them?



I write this girl sometimes and I tell her she is beautiful and special I send her poems and we would talk some times and one time I told her that it was true that she was beautiful and she told me that is really was not true becuz she did not think so and my myspace started trippen and I could not send her a message for 15 days and when I finally could send a message she did not respond to me any more for like a mouth and she started back talking to me and I said a stupid *** joke that I rally regret saying an she got mad and now she wont respond to me any more she read all my messages but she dont respond I told her I was sorry but she just keep reading I don閳ユ獩 know what to do any more I like her so much I mean a lot she was my high school crush I all ways wanted to talk to her but I was shy and stupid we always just stirred at each other a lot but never talk until myspace



If a girl doesn閳ユ獩 block you of there myspace do they like what you are saying to them?

well depends on the joke but she obviously has self esteem issues. and you need someone who is confident. don't settle. and if she is going to be petty and ignore you than she isn't worth your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater