Saturday, November 28, 2009

What does it mean when a girl blocks you on myspace, facebook, etc?

Became fascinated with a girl and her personality which is a 1st and went head over heels for her. How stupid I KNOW. . Things went good until I became a bit clingy and I came on way too hard. Scared her off. But it was no biggie to me since I totally dont act like that. She's also known about my reputation around girls. Quite popular in high school.



So after I came on too hard she blew me off with a bunch of lame *** excuses like I misterpreted things and she wasn't ready to get married. WTF i never said anything about getting married but anyways.



I lay low for about a week or two and she leaves me a message on one of those myspace thing telling me good luck on finals etc. My ex gf comes along and bombs/floods my page with messages about coming over to my place. Next day I wake up, the girl who i was talking to blocks me from myspace,facebook, etc. what to do? what to say? i'm lost.



What does it mean when a girl blocks you on myspace, facebook, etc?

It sounds like a game of F*cking with each other emotions......yeah you scared her off but it sounds like she immature and she did not know how to handle it and when she saw ur ex busting messages on your myspace page, it sounds like she got jealous and its sounds like its all f*cked up . f*ck her and go on with ur life without this girl.



What does it mean when a girl blocks you on myspace, facebook, etc?

She's pissed. You led her on and then she saw the stuff from your ex and figured you were f*cking around with her.



P.S. Having been popular in high school doesn't mean sh*t.



What does it mean when a girl blocks you on myspace, facebook, etc?

I think it means that there were one too many strikes against you. First you scared her off by acting like you were all in, then backed off enough that she wanted to continue getting to know you, and just when that happened, she saw your ex girlfriend's messages and assumes that you lied to her and pushed her back into her original shell she went into when you first scared her off.



Give it a few days, then write her a note explaining what happened and that you are sorry she's upset. Leave it open for her to contact you if she wants down the road, then let it go. Chasing her down will only seem to reinforce her fears about you.



Good luck!



What does it mean when a girl blocks you on myspace, facebook, etc?

She LOVES you. Try to buy flowers and meet her. Explain what happened to her.



If you really care for her, you have to treat her nice. If not, save the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater