Monday, November 30, 2009

I email a girl on myspace and i know she reads it, but she always does not respond 2 some of them, i

Sounds like she's just not that into you, dude. Sorry.



I email a girl on myspace and i know she reads it, but she always does not respond 2 some of them, is that bad

Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable emailing you back. Leave her alone for awhile.



I email a girl on myspace and i know she reads it, but she always does not respond 2 some of them, is that bad

Myspace is a bad place to meet people - let me explain -



half of the people on there are ALREADY seeing someone whether or not they want to admit that to you.



Some are not even real.



Some are just hoes.



If that's what you want -go to the corner -it's guaranteed



If you want to meet someone who is halfway decent - meet them in REAL life.



I email a girl on myspace and i know she reads it, but she always does not respond 2 some of them, is that bad

Maybe the way you are wording some of the e-mails she doesn't know you want a response. I use to not respond to e-mails if they were telling me something and not asking me something. I know better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater