Saturday, November 28, 2009

My friend has myspace and he has a pic of girl there as online friends or w.e..?

my friend has myspace and theres a girl there i wanna meet . i really want her e-mail cause shes sexy as hell but the problem is i dont even know her .. i just saw her pic on my friend's myspace me and my friend dont talk anymore



he blocked me i blocked him



but i still got the link of his myspace .. i clicked on her pic but i couldnt get anywhere !! .. please help me please !!



My friend has myspace and he has a pic of girl there as online friends or w.e..?

i agree with what your first answerer said



~anyone can put any picture up there~and you never know~that sexy girl might just be a big, hairy man!!! be careful foolin' around on the web.



My friend has myspace and he has a pic of girl there as online friends or w.e..?

dont be fooled by the display pic..any people can keep any pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater