Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I get this girl to like me on facebook or myspace?

Okay, now I have posted some really crazy-*** questions, but I did that for the pure intention of humor. I just wanted to see how people would respond to those type of situations. Sadly enough, I have been asked those types of questions myself.



I really like this girl. I have both her facebook and myspace, and I really like her. I kinda know her and she does to me, but I have no idea what to say. When I want to send her a comment or write one her wall, I get frozen and I just dont know what i can say. Please, can i have some directions?



How can I get this girl to like me on facebook or myspace?

If you want to let her know you like her, don't do it publically. It could be embarrassing for both of you.



How can I get this girl to like me on facebook or myspace?

I think when leaving her a msg, you should just take a deep breath and write w.e you feel. Ask her how her day was, if anything new and excited has happened... It doesn't have to be complicated, just be nice. Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater