Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

Im currently in 11th grade i used to go to a different school k-3rd grade then i moved. Me and this girl were really good freinds. I havent talked to her in yrs and i got a messege on myspace saying hey did you used to live here and on this street? I was like wow! its been yrs! I often had dreams about her for yrs every once in a while of child hood memories. I got her myspace and talked to her on IM. Does she like me or is this just an old freind. I dont get anything anymore it seems like fate is bound somehow. Its strange. what does this all mean nothing or something?



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

i think she's just an old friend.



it's nothing, really.



BUT i'm not her; she could like you, or not.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

DESTINY.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

i think she's just an old friend. get to know her more through the internet, ask her for her number, etc.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

itz juss destiny.She probably thought it would be nice to have a lil chat with an old friend.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

Awww.... Well keep in touch and see what happens...



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

well, be careful because thers no real way of actually know she actually who she says she is. i heard of a girl killing herself because she had a thing going with a guy online and it all just turned out to be a joke on her so she killed herself. but she sufferd from depression, but if shes the real thing then i would say it was fate....



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

it could be just an old friend or destiny. we cant really tell just see what happens and you'll find out



:)



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

WEIRD!!!! Just a friend, but only one way to find out, right?!? go out. simple as that.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

It's fate.



Best of luck =D



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

Paitience is a virtue. Don't rush it.



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

i dont know she could just be an old freind or she could like you just talk to her and be freinds and see where it goes from there



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

I pretty much search for old friends from like ... 1st grade on myspace too ... idk if you guys like hit it off and you are both like omg this is so crazy im in loveee lol but her just finding you isn't that wierd i do it all the time and ive had ppl find me from like 2nd grade too ...



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

its obviously destiny but....she probably likes you but u dont know that...



how about asking her for her number and trying to meet her up...



anything can happen



Is this destiny or what? This girl found me on myspace?

go for it bro, you'll regret it one day if you don't.



especially because you had dreams about her.



it's fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater